Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chaos Cultist WIP #2


Time flies once again!  I am always surprised when the next Tuesday rolls around.  This week I was able to get a start on the WH 40k chaos cultist.  I did the majority of the work on the head, although I think I'll add a bit of nurgle iconography and some weather/blood to the hood. It's a bit out of focus, but you get the idea.





The latest Newbold Challenge deadline is coming up October 31st.  Get your entries in while you can!  It's a great cause.  I'll be submitting my hound.

Wyrd has brought back their Rotten Harvest contest as well.  The deadline for this is the 31st as well, I believe. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you brought out all the distinctive features of the face area: mask, lens, respirators... I dig the Chaos Cultists -- they have a lot of character, and they can be used for so many different games. I look forward to seeing more of your work on the unit, Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike! I really like the cultist as well. This one will be a one shot deal for one of the local gamers, though. No unit (at least by me) this time around!

    ReplyDelete