Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blog Tuesday and a bit of OSL

You won't be seeing me triple post very often, but I wanted to keep my regular schedule with regards to the blog highlight.

This week I've chosen a site that is one of my favorites--Fantasygames.  He is a Polish painter that goes by the trade name C'Tan and has been blogging since 2010.  He is a very talented painter with quite a number of awards to his name.  His primary focus is Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, although his gallery shows Warmachine and Infinity models as well.  He is also very generous with his painting knowledge, which is one of the reasons I like to visit the blog.  He is a commission painter, so check him out at http://fantasygames.com.pl/blog/.

I've begun the initial stages for the OSL on the base as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment