Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

First off, a huge thanks to all of our soldiers and their families, both current and retired, for their service to our country, giving me the opportunity to pursue my hobbies like painting little men.  I have several extended family that have served and are serving in the military and we have been especially fortunate in that no one has lost their lives in the line of duty.  For those families that have my sincerest condolences.  Thank you to those soldiers that have paid the ultimate price.

Secondly, yet another new member joins my blog!  Hello and a big welcome to Shades.  He's a great guy I initially met over at WaMP.  He was very helpful during my construction of the Dark Carnival piece and I am glad to see him over here now as well.  He's got a blog over at http://minimayhem-theblog.blogspot.com/.  Most recently, he attended both Adepticon and MCFA and gave a nice report on both.  Well worth a visit!

Finally, another WIP in progress.  You'll find as time goes on, I tend to have a large number of WIP's and a significantly smaller number of completed minis...I'm trying to get better about that.  This is one of Reaper's metal Hell Hounds.  It is a practice mini on doing a bit of freehand as well as some lava effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment